51 Clissold Ave, Wahroonga
SOLD - $2.385,000
Well Proportioned family home, perfect for entertaining
Offered for the first time in 20 years on an almost level 930sqm block with a wide street frontage of approximately 25m, this well-situated east side Mediterranean style home embraces a flexible floor plan.
This comfortable and welcoming family home is idyllically located only moments to shops, restaurants and parks. It is situated near the bus route to Turramurra station, within the sought after Wahroonga Public “Bush” School catchment area and is an easy commute to some of the North Shore’s finest private schools.
• 30m walk to bus stop 574, Hornsby to Macquarie via Turramurra
• 30m walk to bus stop 594H City Express
• Bush School - Wahroonga Public School catchment
• Short distance to many of North Shores top public and private schools
• Designer Kitchen- featured in “Complete Homes Magazine
o Ilve oven
o Kitchen aid mixer
o Essastone Benchtop
o Soft close, shadow line drawers
o Inbuilt water purifier
o Walk in pantry
Living & dining area
• Oversized family room and dining area with bespoke wall fish tank.
• Home office and music area.
• 3 upstairs bedrooms
• 2 bedrooms with balcony overlooking pool
• 2 downstairs bedrooms
• 1 upstairs family bathroom with separate shower and bath
• 1 downstairs luxury spa bath bathroom with separate shower
• Built 7 years ago
• Separate, private entrance
• Fully functional kitchen
• Lounge and dining
• Ensuite toilet and shower
• Bedroom area
Alfresco entertaining back and front of the house
• Huge covered hardwood deck overlooking back garden
• Covered paved patio overlooking pool
• Solar heated chlorine pool
• Mid 60’s build.
• Upstairs built in 1990
• Renovated 7 years ago
• Double brick downstairs and brick veneer upstairs
• Stucco Render
• Concrete slab on ground floor