Bremon has found a buyer. The Chilton Parade property, also fondly known as ‘the Chilton Hilton’ by the locals, had been on the market since 2016 with two high-profile marketing campaigns These were unsuccessful and in the interim, numerous North Shore agencies had attempted to find a buyer.
Chilton Real Estate was given a tight and specific brief, a quiet, low-profile sale with no advertising. Principal Carol Johnson and the agency team devised a strategy utilising an international social media campaign that carefully targeted likely buyers.
In just two weeks Carol’s campaign was successful, achieving its record result and leaving the new buyers delighted.
Evoking an immediate impression of exclusive grandeur, 'Bremon' is arguably the grandest family estate on the Upper North Shore. Exceptionally private this exclusive family home set over a magnificent 6,406m2 parcel of impeccably manicured gardens epitomises a luxury lifestyle of breath taking distinction.
Offering a vast selection of formal, informal living and luxury entertaining areas with a versatile floor plan, this luxurious home is guaranteed to suit the most discerning of families.
Bremons’ accommodation and features include:
- 2,700m2 (approx.) of living area spread across 4 light filled levels
- Palatial formal lounge with 14 ft. ceilings & open fire place
- Banquet-style dining
- Master suite located in its own wing featuring Carrara marble bathroom and walk in wardrobe
- 8 bedroom, 7 ensuite & walk-in wardrobes including two loft bedrooms with own kitchenette
- Deluxe Carrara Marble gas kitchen and open plan family room with jet master fireplace
- Covered alfresco entertaining terrace with integrated gas BBQ, pizza oven and wall mounted heating
- 70ft High vestibule/atrium and limestone floors
- Library/office, study, playroom, billiard room, fully equipped gym
- Home theatre, wet bar with cool room, 3000 bottle cellar, dumb waiter
- Ducted air conditioning, integrated sound, security system
- Timber and travertine floors, solid hardwood doors
- Landscaped gardens incorporate numerous water features and koi pond, a formal rose garden, vegetable patch, aviary, children’s play area and expansive manicured level lawns
- Heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Championship north-south tennis court with courtside pavilion
- Rooftop terrace with 360-dgree district views
- Enormous self-contained apartment with separate entry
- Secure basement parking for 20 vehicles plus workshop
- Gated entry with video intercom
An exceptional home of timeless elegance hidden in a prestigious leafy enclave close to several of Sydney´s most exclusive schools and only a short walk to the station and within close proximity to Wahroonga Village and local amenities.