SOLD - 70 Curtin Avenue, Wahroonga
A Lot of House for $1.6m
The owners are realistic in their price expectations and are open to offers. Come and view this deceptively large split-level family home and you will be surprised at the further potential and value you can capitalise on to bring this home into today’s modern living.
Designed with a north facing aspect in mind, each room is light-filled, taking advantage of the extensive bush views whilst all living areas look out over the sparkling saltwater pool. Just a minute walk to buses to the station while in the catchment for Wahroonga Bush School.
• Vaulted ceilings, cedar panelled walls
• Spacious lounge, generous sized dining, family room with wood heater
• Stone kitchen with large cooker and breakfast bar
• Home office, abundant storage
• Five bedrooms with built-ins, 3 double sized
• Two family bathrooms with separate shower & bath
• Internal laundry, ceiling fans, double lock up garage, storage & workshop
• Saltwater pool and alfresco entertaining easily accessed by multiple living areas
• Gorgeous vistas across the bushland with nearby walking tracks & adjoining parklands
• 1 minute walk to bus service 576 & 576T to Wahroonga station
• 2.7 kilometres to Wahroonga Public “Bush” School